Friday, September 23, 2011

Not perfect, but pretty good!

Two things I am TERRIBLE at, 1) before pictures  2) upright pictures.  I think I may have some of the steps in pictures from my terrible camera, but these things have been all over pinterest.  I just wish you could have seen the shape this frame was in before I rub-n-buffed it with gold leaf!  My dad has been here for the last two weeks and I was finally able with his help to FINISH a bunch of projects.  This magnetic black board is now in my dining room.  My dad helped cut the metal sheet and fixed the frame.  BTW I love chalkboard paint!  Anyway here is how it turned out.  We are planning on writing something on it, but I have terrible handwriting so I am waiting for my husband to figure out something to write.
Shoot, I guess I don't have a "before"!  Well, here is the finished product from a different angle!